By Jamie Miller
‘Tis the season for one of my favorite WICT events – Speed Mentoring! Our first session will be in Atlanta on Wednesday, September 14 starting at 8a ET.
Connect with multiple industry leaders and peers during three, 20-minute rounds. Sponsored by Cisco, and located at their beautiful Lawrenceville Campus, we have a great line-up of Mentors assembled:
- Nadine White – Director, Business Relevance, Office of Inclusion & Collaboration, Cisco Systems
- Robin Sangston – VP and Chief Compliance Officer, Cox Communications, Inc.
- Lee Thomas – Deputy Commissioner, Film, Music & Digital Entertainment
- GA Dept. of Economic Development
- Jackie Trube – SVP of Human Resources, Bounce TV & Katz Broadcasting
- Susan Spight – Director of Integrated Business Affairs, BBDO
- Tina Thompson – Director of Programming, ASPiRE TV
- Diane Simone – Director of Program Implementation, eMentorConnect
- Morgan Bondon – Area Vice President, Global Service Provider, Cisco Systems
- Amy Roth – VP of Standards & Practices, Bounce TV & Katz Broadcasting
- Ted Cummings – President/CEO, Onyx MS Group
- Lauren Linder – VP and Associate General Counsel, The Weather Channel
- Parker Geiger – President and Founder of the CHUVA Group
- Sheri McGaughy – Founding Partner, McGaughy Law, LLC
- Bill Murray – VP, Digital Revenue Operations, Scripps Networks Interactive
- Marilyn Altman – VP Technical Services Contracts, ARRIS
- Veronica Sheehan – Founder and Principal, OCNavigators, LLC
Glean wisdom from executives who have learned from successes and challenges along the way, exchange ideas and learn about different aspects of our industry.
If talking to people you don’t know is intimidating, be sure to check out Jeff Goelz’s recent blog post with tips to maximize your opportunity when networking.
I hope you can join us for the Speed Mentoring Breakfast in Atlanta! Seating is limited – register at the link below!
Jamie Miller is WICT Southeast Senior Director of Programming